Location: Munich, Germany
Cinfa Biotech is the biosimilar company of the Spanish Cinfa Group, a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer. We develop, manufacture and commercialise high-quality biosimilars. Our goal is to achieve a premier position within the global biosimilar market. We do our business on a fully integrated level, combining our specialist expertise in early- and late-stage biosimilar development and in global commercialisation of biosimilars.
Do you want to be part of our emerging group? We are looking to strengthen our team in Munich, Germany.
IT Administrator (m/f)
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware including laptops, workstations, printers, phones, video conference units and mobile devices
- Create and maintain user accounts, passwords, data integrity, system access and security
- Maintain server infrastructure and network systems (Sharepoint, Veeva)
- Manage implementation of business-related software systems (CRM, SCM)
- Support the team with all IT issues, hardware and software
- University degree in IT or an IT-related area or a comparable technical education
- Professional experience in the area of innovative IT workplace solutions
- Experience may include implementing systems into the IT environment, IT change management
- In-depth knowledge of PC, Mac and mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and technology trends
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). German and/or Spanish is an advantage
- 3+ years of relevant work experience preferred
Our offer to you is to be part of a growing team with a high degree of flexibility and freedom. Become a part of our biosimilars story and help us build long-term success!
We look forward to your application.
Cinfa Biotech GmbH
Nymphenburger Str. 3c
Phone +49 89 54 54 62 – 0
Fax +49 89 54 54 62 – 29
Download as PDF